Talis Aspire Reading Lists

Welcome to Talis Aspire Ideas Forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add article authentication at Reviews stage so errors can be picked up at this point

We would like authentication to be added at the Reviews stage so full checking can be carried out at this point.
    Currently because ez proxy authentication is added to links after the Review, the student link can give authentication errors that were not visible at Reviews. So if a lecturer bookmarks an article from a free e-journal, the link will work from Reviews but possibly not from the actual list page. As more and more articles are made open access this is a growing issue. (I am also going to suggest separately an article format that does not include authentication).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Reviews  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Change the way notifications work

When doing reviews I would like there to be a better notification system. Currently you have to click through items one by one to select outcomes. If only 2 books have be marked as order required for a large list they can get lost. Someone has to go back into the review and click through each item to find the items needing to be ordered and order them and mark them as on order. Once they are ordered someone has to then click through each item one by one to find and update them. Is it possible to put certain…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Reviews  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base