Talis Aspire Reading Lists

Welcome to Talis Aspire Ideas Forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Put a Google Analytics tag on the online resource button

We've been asked to demonstrate whether there is any link between eResource usage and the Reading List System.
    While we can, with some work, demonstrate correlation, the general upward trend in eResource usage means we are ubable to definitively claim causation.
    If the 'online resource' button had a google analytics tag, allowing us to view not only how many times students look at lists but also how many times students are clicking on online resources from the list, we would be better placed to demonstrate value for money to university leadership.

45 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Include top level hierarchy code or name in all list reports

We already get the hierarchy code that a list is attached to in the All List report. I'd also like the top level hierarchy name or code to appear - for us this is institute. This would allow me to easily extract high level engagement information to pass on to Heads of Institute. At the moment, it's a manual task to go through a report and attach Institute info to each module in order to sort and filter.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Exclude Note field from being included in item count

We would like the item count at the top of each list to include only actual resources, not the note fields that contain supplementary information.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base