How can we improve Talis Aspire Reading Lists?

New Talis Forum discussion group for Aspire

As new universities are now coming on board with Aspire- could you set up a new Talis Forum discussion group for libraries to discuss day-to-day experiences of using Aspire?

I think this would be useful as we are all likely to be at different stages of implementation and we could learn from each other's experiences. The Idea Scale is more for new ideas and suggestions- the Aspire Blog serves the purpose of keeping up-to-date with new releases - so it would be useful to have more of a discussion forum that Aspire customers could use.

Annette

1 vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ian Corns (Talis) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminIan Corns (Talis) (Admin, Talis) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

IMPORTED COMMENTS HISTORY
    04/11/2009 05:07:04 [Ian Corns (Talis)]
    This is something I've been thinking about for several months now. I have my own thoughts, from conversations with customers, on the shape such a community could take, what it would be used for and what customers would seek to get from it but I'd be
    really interested to hear what other customers would like to do, share, discuss, etc.
    There's a range of options open to us now, and in the future, to how we offer this - and we should probably start small/simple and see what direction the customers want to take it - it will be "your place" rather than ours!
    Alternatively, there may be other ways you want to connect with Aspire institutions. What are these, and why?
    So, thoughts and idea welcome from everyone - particularly around what you want to discuss, why and how you would use such an online (or not) community to help you succeed with Aspire.

Feedback and Knowledge Base