How can we improve Talis Aspire Reading Lists?

Set review outcome (2.0) for multiple items

We'd benefit from option of being able to select multiple resources in a review (e.g. check box by each item/line) and set the review outcome. For example if we have bulk checked a number of weblinks would like to select all in one go and set review outcome rather than click though each item and do this individually, would be a good time saver for us.

It was also referred to in this idea dating back to 2012 when the system was much different. http://ideas.talis.com/forums/32805-talis-aspire-reading-lists/suggestions/3291742-set-review-outcome-via-drop-down

Thanks
Kristy

27 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kristy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • R Bramley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes. This is something I’ve wished for in my head quite a few times – we do my article/link checking from the list view to check the links work with the proxy added on, and it’s really annoying to then have to click through every item on the review screen to mark it completed.
    It would be really helpful to be able to select multiple items in review and the set the review outcome in bulk and the icons would be a definite improvement.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have also felt this would be a very useful enhancement to Reviews and did request this some time ago.

Feedback and Knowledge Base