Talis Aspire Digitised Content

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to bulk change student numbers after the digitisation has gone live

We would like the opportunity to bulk change student numbers for each module. At the moment we can't always get the number of students enrolled on each module easily but you are required to submit students numbers when you submit a request. This may hold up the request. It would be a good idea to have the ability to change these at a later date. We could put a high number to indicate which ones need changing

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Need to be able to distinguish between new and rolled over requests for CLA reporting

Institutions which are new to TADC and have not uploaded the previous year's requests/CLA report need TADC to be able to distinguish between new and rolled over requests for reporting to the CLA, especially as the CLA have changed the reporting rules and institutions are now only supposed to report new copies for some years.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Report of usage statistics of all live digitisations

Although I know that it is possible to view usage statistics of digitisations individually, it would be very helpful to be able to generate reports of this sort of information for all live digitisations. I am particularly interested in readings that don't appear to be accessed at all - I do know that there are some but don't have time to look at them all individually. Although this may not necessarily be a reason not to make a reading available the following year (if the lecturer feels that it should be available), it does mean that there would be the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base