How can we improve Copyright Clearance in Talis Aspire?

More status options such as Electronic copy available or Copy currently on loan

More status options such as Electronic copy available or Copy currently on loan. It would be useful if these could be recorded on the request and shown as the latest step/required action

3 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  Keji Adedeji responded  · 

We will not be focusing on this idea due to low votes.

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminIan Corns (Talis) (Admin, Talis) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,

To flag these as 'Copy out on loan", you could use the stages option. If you go to Admin--Stages, I'd suggest adding this to the "Copy Pending" workflow. You'll then be able to tag those requests where this is the case.

However, there is a missing piece of functionality here - stages are currently on the filters for reports. So I would recommend adding an idea for that. Then the workflow should be complete.

Any questions, do get in touch,
        Ian

• Annushka commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to mark as copy on loan would be really handy. Currently I have lots of slips of paper on my desk of requests for books that are out. Otherwise you have to rely on assign/ unassign to differentiate between the queue - which is ok if only one person is using it, but could get confusing if a group of persons are working through the requests.

Feedback and Knowledge Base